TomTheGeek

All the geeky stuff that gets me hot.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Kaput & Zosky

I think I just found my new favorite cartoon. It's called Kaput and Zosky and it's played on Nicktoons usually late at night. These two guys go from planet to planet trying to rule whatever civilazations they come across. It's not the funniest cartoon out there but I just love the main characters. I had a hard time finding any info about the cartoon and almost no pictures except for the DVD covers. I am probably going to pick up a couple of the DVD's as they're only $6.

Some great K&Z art can be found at kaputandzoskyfans.

3 Comments:

  • hi my names jay im a big fan see ya bye

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:51 PM CST  

  • oh hi agin this is jay i was wondering if you had any posters if ya do email me
    @ jlbluebody@google.com and i love your show i wath it all the time
    bye your friend, jay

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:57 PM CST  

  • I have a fan? I'm suspicious. I think you got the wrong blog Jay.

    By Blogger TomTheGeek, at 1:39 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home