TomTheGeek

All the geeky stuff that gets me hot.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Consoles still suck


Consoles still suck
Originally uploaded by TomTheGeek.
I finally got my hands on an xbox 360 today and it was pretty cool but I still would never consider buying one. Not when I already have a copy of Call of Duty 2 and they are still waiting to release it for the xbox. Consoles are for people who are too dumb to deal with installing a game on a computer. I'm convinced that console games will never be as good as PC games. Maybe the PS3 will prove me wrong though, who knows?

3 Comments:

  • Hi ,
    Finally I found a blog with the same template as mine.

    Nice Posts!!

    By Blogger Vivek, at 7:51 PM CST  

  • Thanks! here's a couple other blogs that use the same template:

    Mini-Microsoft - An insider at Microsoft discusses the company.
    n o w h e r e - My friend's personal blog.

    By Blogger TomTheGeek, at 11:35 AM CST  

  • I agree that pc is better, still I consider buying a console. I will see when PS3 will come.

    What I do not understand is how you can aim without mouse. Well you cannot. So how do you play counter strike then? Well you don't. And why would I consider buying console?

    Because they have some other games! Remembering Abe's Exodus on PSX and Super Mario 64 on N64 as many other awesome games there is a hope that some new will come. And you can (hopefully) play your games without fear of copy protection sw bought with your game damaging your computer. (Just like the combo Splinter Cell Chaos Theory and StarForce in my case.)

    But I can emulate Mario 64 on my pc anyway and I wouldn't play action games like if I would be controlling tank cannon, so ps3 will have it hard!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:20 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home