TomTheGeek

All the geeky stuff that gets me hot.

Friday, November 04, 2005

HTC Wizard at Cingular

This is the Cingular version of the HTC Wizard that I will be purchasing as soon as it is available. They redesigned the looks for Cingular and I have to say I think I like this version better. Supposedly it is going to be available before the end of this month. It would be nice but I'm not getting my hopes up until I see it with my own eyes. They are going for around $450 without a contract but I bet I'll be able to find one for a lot cheaper on eBay.

2 Comments:

  • holy crap that's a lot of moolah for that thing. are you going to re-sell your old phone? if you are let me know, i should probably get one sooner or later... lol.

    By Blogger m, at 7:10 PM CST  

  • I will sell my current phone to defray the cost of the new phone on eBay, I'll send you the link to the auction when I do. You're probably better off getting one from whatever provider you go with though, you can get the phone a lot cheaper when you sign a contract.

    By Blogger TomTheGeek, at 6:26 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home