The blogs they are a'changin
I made a few formatting changes today, namely I added a hit counter (at the very bottom) and google adSense as well as removing my profile info on the sidebar. I put off adding the Google ads but we'll give it a go and see what happens. I am thinking about switching to different host so I can get more control but for now this will suffice.
Also I'm not sure but I may have been linking images incorrectly before. I usually find an image on the web somewhere then just use the add-image dialog and put in the URL of the image. I thought Blogger downloaded it then inserted the image for me so I wasn't stealing bandwidth. Turns out that may not be the case. Not that I get a ton of visitors or anything but I don't want to screw anyone over.