TomTheGeek

All the geeky stuff that gets me hot.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Bluetooth mice are hard to find

After looking at pretty much every bluetooth mouse on the market I've finally settled on the V270 from Logitech. Mostly because it was only $30 after rebate from CompUSA but it's a no-frills mouse that seems to work pretty well. I really wanted a laser bluetooth mouse but there doesn't seem to be any of those on the market that are designed to be used with a laptop. Logitech has one but it's a full sized and has a recharging base so it wouldn't work well on the go.

I actually gave up looking for a bluetooth mouse and got the MS Notebook Laser mouse 6000 but the scroll wheel button was hard to use and didn't really fit in my hand very well. I was thinking I could just integrate the extra reciever dongle internally in my laptop but then I found out that the only way to turn off the mouse is by clipping the reciever into the buttom of the mouse, there was no seperate on/off switch.

This is a much better solution, it has a functional scroll wheel button and a seperate on off switch plus I don't have to try and cram another reciever into my laptop. I just wish they would make more bluetooth mice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home