TomTheGeek

All the geeky stuff that gets me hot.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Cingular 8125 is shipping for B2B


8125 & 8100
Originally uploaded by tmcpheeters.

Today Cingular started shipping the 8125 to it's B2B customers. This hopefully means that a public release will be coming pretty soon. Now I just need to get a B2B account.

I have been waiting for this phone for such a long time I'm bound to be dissapointed by it somehow, but I think the only problem would be it's size. I know it's going to be a lot bigger than my current phone but I had a brick phone before so I think I'll be able to live with it. Not that this phone is huge, it's just not terribly thin because of the sliding keyboard design.

Update: The 8125 is now available from Cingular for general consumers. Woot! Now I have to decide to wait until I can upgrade (middle of next month) or just buy it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home