TomTheGeek

All the geeky stuff that gets me hot.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Camera Phone are better than Voice Memos

I've started using my camera phone for taking quick notes of things I need to remember and it's a lot faster than dealing with voice memo's or typing it out in a to-do item. A great use for this is whenever I'm at Blockbuster renting a movie I take pics of all the movies I thought looked interesting but didn't rent, then I download them when I get home. Really that's what camara phones are best at, they take pretty horrible pictures that won't win any awards but are perfect for remembering the name of a DVD. I've never thought taking voice memo's was very useful, I'd feel like a dork talking into my phone saying "need to pick up creme for that rash", now I can just take a picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home